The Currie HD60 rear axle assembly for the Jeep Gladiator is the perfect upgrade for off-road enthusiasts, overlanders, or haulers seeking enhanced strength and durability. The HD60 rear features our massively reinforced low-pinion 60-series center section, large 3.5-inch diameter axle tubes, and 40-spline axles that greatly upgrade strength and reliability beyond the stock Gladiator rear axle assembly. Additionally, the LP60 retains the powerful Gladiator rear brakes and the factory wheel bolt pattern so that you can keep those nice wheels.
- Factory 68-Inch Gladiator Width
- Heavy-Duty 60-Series Low-Pinion Center Section Features Thicker Walls and Webbing for Unmatched Strength
- 3.5 x .375-inch DOM Axle Tubes Deliver Industry-Leading Strength
- 40-Spline Chromoly Axles are More than 2x the Strength of Stock Axles, and 1.5x Stronger than the Competition's 35-Spline Axles
- Currie Heavy-Gauge OE Fitment Brackets
- Choice of Selectable Locker and Gear Ratio
- Currie Rock-Proof Nodular Iron Differential Cover
- Upgraded 1350 Pinion Yoke
- Satin Black Powder Coat for Long Lasting Protection
- Retains Stock 5x5 Wheel Bolt Pattern
- Retains the Factory Gladiator Rear Brake Components
- See notes below for additional details
Estimated Lead Time:
The Currie LP60 low-pinion rear axle for the 2020 and newer Jeep Gladiator is a direct bolt-in axle assembly with all required brackets and mounts in place. The vehicle's factory brakes will be retained and installed on the new LP60 axle. The factory driveshaft will require modification or replacement to accommodate the larger 60-series housing and 1350-series u-joint.
Currie LP60 Features
ABS Sensors: Does not include ABS sensors; the factory sensors from the stock axle must be retained and installed on the Currie Axle
Driveshaft: A factory-style Spicer two-piece replacement drive shaft (PN 10132306) is required. The rear end warranty is void if used with a one-piece aftermarket driveshaft
Brake Components: Retains the stock rear brake components, reuse the stock rotors and calipers from the vehicle
Wheel Studs: Includes 14 MM (factory size) wheel studs.
Wheel and Tire Size: 17-inch or larger wheels are required for proper clearance of the brake calipers. The maximum recommended tire size is 39 inches for semi-floating axles
Overall Width: Axle width is 68 inches (factory width) between wheel mounting surfaces